Eagle Mountain, Utah

Been going to Bingham Cyclery for several years now.I have purchased two bikes from them and referred four people.

Returned from Afghanistan and all the folks at the Sandy store had changed. Stopped by to have my rim trued and to by brake pads and a guy behind the counter couldn't be bothered to put his book down. Waited for 5 min before i finally walked over and basically had to demand that he help me. Later i dropped my bike off to have a new rear derailer put on (the one that had been on the bike i had bought from them the previous year).

I had a service contract (THAT I PAID FOR UPFRONT) so labor was suposed to be free. The employee pissed and moaned because i bought the part online instead of from them. I explained to him that i tried but they were $60 more for the same part. He installed the part but out of spite or pure incompetance he crimped the end of the cable so that it wouldn't shift right.

I let it slide because of my years of good service in the past. Went back in when my shifter broke to have them repair it. THey said that they had to send to SRAM and that it would take 3 to 4 days. Two weeks later the part had not come and they had changed their story about what happened THREE times.

After i finally got upset and demanded to talk to the manager he told me he would call me back in an hour. Three hours later i called and he told me my bike was done and to come pick it up right now. When i showed up they basically gave me my bike shoved me out the door and told me to take my business elsewhere. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

THEY DON'T HONOR THEIR SERVICE AGREEMENTS!RUDE LAZY EMPLOYEES!

Had an Experience with Bingham Cyclery?

Comments

Ogden, Utah, United States #735706

Bingham used to be a great place but I don't know what happened to them. I wouldn't by a tube from them if I were stranded and they were the only bike shop around.